Sunday, August 24, 2008

THAT'S SYBRIS NOT SYBARIS-DRAFT #1



WOXY.COM is promoting this show, chances are it's going to be good. I haven't heard of Sybris before, but they have a $100 fine if you misspell their name on any printed materials. I'm going through the first draft stages. My original idea was a knife and have it reflected so that there will be be two versions cut to size and when placed next to each other there will be a mirror reflection. Now I'm not sure where I'm going with it. Sometimes lightning strikes and sometimes it doesn't, which means I'm not completely happy with this version.

In the meantime, keep your calendars open for Sept. 30 at Birdy's Live. The speed talent of The Coke Dares will also be there, so it promises to be a good night.

I'll post my final draft later this week after I "finesse" the creative process a little more. And I'm still waiting on a hi-res logo from Woxy.

1 comment:

Rob G. said...

Well, no one wants their name confused with the place bosses go to bang their secretaries. Then again, choosing a name that doesn't immediately remind someone of that place might help too.